HBCOA 714.374.1524 • SENIOR CENTER IN CENTRAL PARK 714.536.5600 • HOAG HEALTH & WELLNESS PAVILION 714.374.1578 • TRANSPORTATION 714.374.1742
HBCOA/Senior Center in Central Park Photo Contest
See the hidden talent to your friends and peers!
The Huntington Beach Council on Aging is excited to announce the finalist of photos submitted. Please vote for your favorite "People's Choice" photo!
On Thursday, October 25th from 5:00 to 7:00pm the HBCOA will host an exhibit of the 2018 Photo Contest entries at the Senior Center in Central Park. At this event, the entries will be displayed with special recognition to the top 3 photos as judged by professionals in the photographic and art fields. There will also be recognition given to the 3 "people's choice" winners vote on online by the general public. To top off the event, there will be complementary refreshments and snacks provide. Please come and enjoy and tell your friends!
THIS IS A FREE EVENT!
JUDGES AWARDS: Prizes will be awarded to first, second, and third place finishers.
- FIRST PLACE: $100.00 Gift Certificate for Duke's Restaurant of Huntington Beach
- SECOND PLACE: HBCOA Day Trip Voucher up to $100.00 (Excludes Rose Parade and Boat Parade)
- THIRD PLACE: $75.00 Gift Certificate for 4 Sons Brewing Company
PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS: Prizes will be awarded to first, second, and third place finishers.
- FIRST PLACE: Two $25.00 Gift Certificate for Cheese Cake Factory
- SECOND PLACE: Two Movie Pass for Bella Terra
- THIRD PLACE: $50.00 Gift Certificate for Amazon
Board of Directors
SeniorServ Food Menu
Senior Center Services
New Senior Center
Friday at the Movies
On Course Golf Tournament
Senior Surfing Invitational
Senior Softball Tournament